Enjoy expert tips from Dr. Nisha Mathews delivered right to your inbox.
Dr. Mathews is the director of Elevate Physical Therapy. Her area of expertise is orthopedic and sports rehabilitation. She is confident that she can help you achieve 75% improvement in the first 5 visits! She is passionate about delivering meaningful results and lasting improvement in your function. If you are ready to open up to the idea that your goals are achievable and within 5 visits, then you are looking at the right place ! Here’s a little more about what makes Dr. Mathews unique:
- Masters in Manipulative Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy from Melbourne, Australia.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from Stony Brook University, New York.
- Trained in McKenzie, Maitland, and Mulligan based therapies.
- 12+ years of experience in the field in Canada, New York and Texas.
- Assistant Professor at State University of NY Physical Therapy Program.
- Certified Hand Therapist
- Vestibular Certified by the American Institute of Balance
- Dry Needling Certified
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist since 2007
Dr. Mathews is a marathoner and triathlete and enjoys organizing social run/walk programs within the community as part of her commitment to promote healthy life-styles. She lives in Carrollton with her family of 5, including her mini Schnauzer.